GA 447 Squadron Members Only
Help! I just finished my Level I.
How do I get my emergency services training?
- Who to contact to report ANY safety violation or incident!
- Contains all of our checklists, photos of the cockpit, GX-55 GPS, radios and many other tools we need to safely and easily use our Squadron's Cessna 172P. A very comprehensive page that we suggest you visit often.
Squadron Safety Briefing
- Required reading of all members, every month. Visit, read and "comment" at the bottom with your name and email address.
Emergency Services Resources
- Forms and helps for our Search and Rescue Pilots, Mission Observers and Mission Scanners
Airborne Photography - Links, training materials and helps for the Airborne Photographer Qualification
Pass your Form 5
- Ever wondered exactly what you need to become a Form 5 pilot? This page will tell you exactly what you need.
Squadron Google Calendar
- Calendar of Squadron Events
Squadron Program and Events - Updated as needed
Squadron Directory - Current names, addresses, phones and email.
Squadron 2011 History
- From our squadron historian-- updated regularly!
Squadron Organization & Duty Assignments
- Who does what!
Uniform Tips and Sources
- Great tips and techniques for putting together your required CAP uniforms without breaking the bank.
Doc Clark's Medico Page
- Useful tools from our Squadron Medical Officer.
- Squadron radios, frequency lists and contact information.
- More helpful links.
GVL Aviation Weather - Hour by hour ceilings, winds, temps... very helpful!